bugreport 196809 and mlgtk.

Hello,

I have been looking at the RC bug 196809 against mlgtk.

Apparently, mlgtk doesn't build with gcc 3.3 anymore, due to things like :

#define mlgdk_expose_event_extract(coord) \
value mlgdk_expose_event_extract_##coord (value ptr) \
{ \
  return Val_int(((GdkEventExpose*) ptr)->area.##coord); \
}
mlgdk_expose_event_extract(x)

Which produce :

mlgdk_stub.c:40:29: pasting "." and "x" does not give a valid preprocessing token

I am a bit at a lose about how to fix this, i have become the default
upstream of mlgtk, and i doubt anyone really use it anymore, in favor of
the more complex but better maintained lablgtk.

As such, maybe it would be a good time to drop the mlgtk package,
altough i have had requests to keep it in the past.

In case i keep it, it would be nice if someone could help me out with
the above bug.