Re: ocaml compiled binaries and rpath

> Another DD pointed me at the tool "chrpath" which is able to remove
> the RPATH in a library. Would you recommend using that?

 Absolutely not. The RPATH is required for bindings to C library that
 are used (at the C level) for other bindings to other C library.

 If you remove the RPATH from that binding, I know of no other way to
 develop a new binding to another library based on yours ;-(((

 We already faced this issue several times here in Bologna, since we
 have a tall stack of ocaml bindings to C libraries.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it