lablgtk META with thread and the hell :)

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 07:56:09PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> You are speaking about this :

No, I'm speaking about the latest META file with support for thread and
other stuff I've sent here or directly to you.

I attach it again to this mail.

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney
requires=""
version="1.2.5"

# bytecode, no thread support
archive(byte)="lablgtk.cma"
archive(byte,init)="lablgtk.cma gtkInit.cmo"
archive(byte,gnome)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma"
archive(byte,gnome,init)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma gtkInit.cmo"
archive(byte,glade)="lablgtk.cma lablglade.cma"
archive(byte,glade,init)="lablgtk.cma lablglade.cma gtkInit.cmo"
archive(byte,gnome,glade)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma lablglade.cma"
archive(byte,gnome,glade,init)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma lablglade.cma gtkInit.cmo"

# native code, no thread support
archive(native)="lablgtk.cmxa"
archive(native,init)="lablgtk.cmxa gtkInit.cmx"
archive(native,gnome)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa"
archive(native,gnome,init)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa gtkInit.cmx"
archive(native,glade)="lablgtk.cmxa lablglade.cmxa"
archive(native,glade,init)="lablgtk.cmxa lablglade.cmxa gtkInit.cmx"
archive(native,gnome,glade)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa lablglade.cmxa"
archive(native,gnome,glade,init)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa lablglade.cmxa gtkInit.cmx"

# bytecode, thread support
archive(byte,mt)="lablgtk.cma gtkThread.cmo"
archive(byte,init,mt)="lablgtk.cma gtkInit.cmo gtkThread.cmo"
archive(byte,gnome,mt)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma gtkThread.cmo"
archive(byte,gnome,init,mt)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma gtkInit.cmo gtkThread.cmo"
archive(byte,glade,mt)="lablgtk.cma lablglade.cma gtkThread.cmo"
archive(byte,glade,init,mt)="lablgtk.cma lablglade.cma gtkInit.cmo gtkThread.cmo"
archive(byte,gnome,glade,mt)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma lablglade.cma gtkThread.cmo"
archive(byte,gnome,glade,init,mt)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma lablglade.cma gtkInit.cmo gtkThread.cmo"

# nativecode, thread support
archive(native,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa gtkThread.cmx"
archive(native,init,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa gtkInit.cmx gtkThread.cmx"
archive(native,gnome,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa gtkThread.cmx"
archive(native,gnome,init,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa gtkInit.cmx gtkThread.cmx"
archive(native,glade,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa lablglade.cmxa gtkThread.cmx"
archive(native,glade,init,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa lablglade.cmxa gtkInit.cmx gtkThread.cmx"
archive(native,gnome,glade,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa lablglade.cmxa gtkThread.cmx"
archive(native,gnome,glade,init,mt)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa lablglade.cmxa gtkInit.cmx gtkThread.cmx"

directory="+lablgtk"