Re: Cameleon 1.2 in NEW and future

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 10:40:33AM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> No problem... I will wait for his decision.

No problem for me, I can also sponsor your cameleon package and be your
advocate for the debian new maintainer queue process.

If you like I can also be Co-Maintainer with you for cameleon but, as
Jerome experienced, I've done very few practically for the cameleon
debianization, I've only partecipated in some decision.

BTW have you already joined the new maintainer queue?

Cheers and thanks for your help.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/