Re: Cameleon 1.2 in NEW and future

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 10:31:12PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>   I'd like to give the package away to someone else (Stefano?).

Well, I'm feeling like one of the reason for this your decision.

I've accepted to comaintain cameleon with you, but I've done really few
work for the cameleon package, sorry :-(

Actually I'm really unable to take over the maintainance of the cameleon
package, I'm working for my undergraduate thesis and I'm feeling already
overloaded of Debian work with the packages I'm maintaining in unstable
and with the woody rebuilt repository.

Anyway, if (if!) you like to orphan the cameleon only because you are
late in releases please reconsider your decision, a delayed release is
better that a no release!

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney