Re: proposal: new ocaml dirs schema

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 04:49:46PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Should i do this in upcoming -7, or fix the bug first ?
> Are you all ready to rebuild your libraries ?
> This will postpone ocaml stuff from entering testing, but then maybe
> this is best this way, and so the postgreSQL problem has time to go
> away.

Uhm ... I'm defintely prefer to stabilize the current situation, i.e.
let ocaml enter testing as is now and _then_ rebuilt the whole stuff
moving the library.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney