Re: [Caml-list] ocaml-doc non-free?

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 07:45:04PM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> You are lucky :)

really, really, much :-))

> No, as I said it is the latest version. I suspect something wrong
> in the overrides.

Surely there is a problem there, you are right.

Anyway "vrms" use /var/lib/dpkg/status to find out which installed
packages are non-free and debian ftp sites correctly lists ocaml-doc in
Packages.gz of the non-free distribution but _not_ lists the same in
Packages.gz of the main distribution:

ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/non-free/binary-i386/Packages.gz
ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz

So I can't figure out how your /var/lib/dpkg/status has been messed up

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney