Simple proposal about the current situation

Hello,

  OCaml 3.05 is broken and has been uploaded to unstable.

  However, I'd propose that we don't change anything to the current
  situation because:

  - 3.06 is going to be release on Week 34, so really soon now
  - libraries have to be recompiled against the upcoming OCaml
    anyway
  - a lot of people are still in vacation (we are lucky!), so
    a majority of them will probably not notice.

  I don't think it's worth bothering with uploading any kind of
  new 3.05 (or faked 3.04) package.

  People just have to put 3.04 on hold.

  Does this make sense?

Jérôme Marant