Dpkg in Ocaml

Hello all,

I don't post very often on this list. But a thread join one of my idea :
rebuilding dpkg in ocaml.

I see some arguments against :
- need to control memory

And some arguments pro :
- coq proof.

In fact, from my point of view, ocaml is a very good language to do
clean code.

My idea is that dpkg is "necessary" for debian, if dpkg corrupts
something you will have a lot of work to do to go back.

I have seen a lot of bug, especially memory issue.

So :
actual dpkg :
- memory can often be corrupted
- files ( status, status.old... ) are frequently corrupted...

maybe an ocaml dpkg :
- proof of work ( with coq, i don't use it but i know little about
  Hoare... )
- memory consumption, but no memory bug
- tree structure easily programmable
- ...

Is anyone intersted in such a projet ? Do you know some people
interested in this ?

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL