Re: cameleon: byte or native?

Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 03:17:38PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>> BLINK
>> [ Please, no more CC on reply, I'm reading the list ]
>
> Come on, just configure either your mailer so it does request not to be
> CCed, or procmail to eliminate doublons.

Since you use mutt, here is a hint:

in .muttrc :

subscribe debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org

Then, when you reply to the list, type "L".

>> You mentioned NMU.
>
> Err, i think stefano did ?

No, he didn't. Otherwise I think I would have orphaned the packages.

>> Reimplement dpkg in Ocaml, do you realize how complex is dpkg ?
>
> Well, sure, but it would be a fun project. Also i believe it would be
> much less complexe in ocaml, would it not ?

Not really. Such a tool need to be implemented in a low level language
since you need to control the memory (for example, for low memory
comsumption).

--
Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org