Re: cameleon: byte or native?

[ Please, no more CC on reply, I'm reading the list ]

Sven Luther wrote:

Jerome, remember that is good for coq is not necessarily good for cameleon.

Hey! I expressed the same idea for Cameleon and you wanted me to use
the byte/native scheme although I said it was not worth it !!
Bah :|

BTW, i was rather busy last week, and had to replace my power supply and
my monitor (i broke one of the pins from the cable :(((), so i could not
upload the new libdir moved ocaml.

Also, it seems dpkg don't work as advertized on the dependency issue, in
particular during upgrade (it does not check if the virtual
dependdencies are still fullfilled by the new package). I have filled a
bug against dpkg, but was mostly ignored.

As usual.