debian package of OCamlNet

Hi DebianCamlErs,
  I've just uploaded the debian package of OCamlNet which currently
contain modules: netstring (which supersedes the old netstring package),
cgi, pop.

The .deb is sized about 1Mb so currently I chose not to split it, in
future probably it will be split it its components.

I've also uploaded new versions of pxp and netclient that depends and
build depends on ocamlnet (or netstring).

Probably, due to last months delay in accepting new packages, new
versions of pxp and netclient will be part of debian _before_ ocamlnet.
This imply that for some time these package will be probably lounging
uncompilable around debian build daemons. If someone needs to rebuild
some of those package he can safely build them using the old netstring
package or after installing ocamlnet manually downloaded from incoming
of from my package pool.

Good night,

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney