Re: Problem compiling ocaml-pxp-example

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 05:37:46PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:03:28PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> > Trying to compile pxpvalidate I get the following error message:
> >
> > ocamlfind ocamlc -g -o pxpvalidate -package "pxp,unix,str" -linkpkg
> > validate.ml
>
> This works well for me with libpxp-ocaml-dev 1.1.4-1 and
> libnetstring-ocaml-dev 0.10.1-3.

Thanks.  I have a woody system with some unstable packages on it and
those two packages were not part of it. Upgrading solved the problem.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give
      place unto wrath. For it is written, Vengeance is
      mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine
      enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink;
      for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his
      head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with
      good."      Romans 12:19-21