lablgtk: dllunix.so not found ?

Trying to run the lablgtk examples I got the following error which
does not make sense to me:

------------------------
bash-2.05a$ lablgtk tron.ml
Fatal error: cannot load shared library dllunix

Reason: dllunix.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

But:

bash-2.05a$ ls -la `locate dllunix.so`

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 36336 Feb 12 13:09 /usr/lib/ocaml/dllunix.so

I also ran ldconfig thinking that ocaml does not find the library, but
that did not help.

Is there some variable I have to set?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned
      every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on
      him the iniquity of us all."         Isaiah 53:6