ocaml 3.04 in testing?

Hi all,
  almost all of my packages are now in sync and are reported as "valid
candidate" to enter testing in update_excuses.html.
Anyway almost all of my packages haven't yet entered testing, as can be
noticed looking at a Packages.gz of a testing distribution, because
currently ocaml 3.04 is not in testing!
ocaml-doc 3.04 entered testing but ocaml 3.04 not, do you know why Sven?

I also looked at update_excuses.html for ocaml, but here it's reported
as valid candidate so I can't understand why it currently isn't in
testing.

Thanks,

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro