Re: Bug in ocaml-3.04 package? (more problems)

Using a custom-built toplevel (in the absence of one proviced by the
debian ocaml package) I was working through the "findlib" tutorial:

--------------
16:08:47 js@bywoner:/tmp$ ocamlpg
        Objective Caml version 3.04

# #use "findlib";;
I/O error: Is a directory
---------------------------------

Either I am stupid and must go back to programming in Python because I
do not understand the examples and documentation of Ocaml or the
packages are broken or the documentation are plain wrong.

I hope somebody can help me with this.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me,
      to give every man according as his work shall be."
                               Revelation 22:12