problem for ocaml-xstr on m68k

I've received the report for a bug on compiling ocaml-xstr on
architecture (strange !!! :)))

At now I have not resolved the problem, so I ask you for better ideas.
This is the log of the build:

# Add here commands to install the package into debian/xstr.
make install DESTDIR=/build/buildd/xstr-0.2/debian/ocaml-xstr/usr/lib/ocaml
make[1]: Entering directory `/build/buildd/xstr-0.2'
{ test ! -f xstr.cmxa || extra="*.cmxa *.a"; }; \
ocamlfind install -destdir
+/build/buildd/xstr-0.2/debian/ocaml-xstr/usr/lib/ocaml xstr *.mli *.cmi
+*.cma META $extra
Fatal error: the file /usr/bin/install is not a bytecode executable file
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/build/buildd/xstr-0.2'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Note that this is NOT the usual problem related to ocamlopt, the native
code compilation is not done cause /usr/bin/ocamlopt does not exists on
m68k arch.
The problem arise in "ocamlfind install" invocation, seems that it test
if /usr/bin/install is a bytecode and obviously it is not !

I can't reproduce the problem on my own machine even not compiling the
native code part of the package.

Ideas ?

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"