ocaml 3.01 / potato

Hello everyone,

Even if we don't if ti is really useful, I just built the
ocaml-3.01 package for potato...

http://www3.inrets.fr/user/mariano/OCamlDebian/potato/

After that but not now (surely monday), the other packages will be
recompiled with ocaml 3.01

Just a small technical detail
(to be sure that we are speaking about the same thing) :

The machine where these packages are built was (recently) installed
from scratch starting with the official potato CDs.

the apt/sources.list points
	- toward potato for binary upgrades
	- toward ... sid for source download and recompilation
(yesdterday, it was woody and then Sven sent me a little mail... ;-)

Friendly
--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59