coq package

Hi again,

Please, keep in mind that **I'm not** a Coq user, and I hope that the
following is not a stupidity...

Here it is :

Seems to me that *.vo files are the compiled couterpart of *.v files
(like *.el and *.elc for emacs)...
Right ?
So the question is :
Looking at the Debian package, *.vo are compiled  at the building
time, this makes the resulting package rather huge (8,6Mo).
Is it possible to make these *.vo only at install time (like it is
done with a few emacs related packages, if i remember well) ??
Like this, only *.v files have to be in the (much more small) package.

But, I don't know if it is possible to avoid building the *.vo files
when building COQ ???

--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Elisee Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59