Re: findlib-0.5-test1

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 09:39:24AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Well, I look at this source tomorrow ... and I feedback to you the
> first opinions.

I've built the first debian package of ocaml findlib, you can find both
the binary (for i386 architecture) and source packages at my home page
in the debian subdir:
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian

Some notes:
1) the option -config of the configure script is not documented
2) i've to modify the makefile adding prefix to all installation target
because there is not a variable that set the base directory for the
install target (may be I don't see it ?)
3) i try to install a package with debianized findlib (I try the "dl"
package from www.ocaml-programming.de). I try to install the package in
the home of an user and all works well, but I can't do "ocamlfind query"
on this package cause I can't find which environment variable or cmd
line par telling ocamlfind to look in the user dir ... really I did not
search seriously ... :)

I wait for your opinions on the package.

Bye

P.S. Sven today I post to my AM the P&P answer, this is the last step
for maintainership ...

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"