Re: compiling ocaml stuff (... gwml, efuns)

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 09:56:33AM +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> What does it need the ocaml source for anyway ? Is it for some .h files that
> didn't made it into the binary package ? In this case, we should just include
> them. If not, most .ml, .mli, .cmi and .cmx are installed in /usr/lib/ocaml,
> at least for the libraries.

It tries to use the "config.ml" (and generated *.mli, *.cmi, etc.) when building
a bytecode interpreter, etc.

I will try to identify a list of items needed so you could potentially create
a separate package (or even just include them in OCaml proper).

Thanks,

-Brent