Re: Possible New Packages?

Quick and dirty answer (cause slow internet connection..)

>Also it would be nice to have a -task package regrouping all the ocaml
stuff,
>or maybe have a web page listing all the ocaml packages, something like
>georges mariano did, (georges, is it up to date ?),

Well, I can say yes, it's "enough up to date"
i.e errors should be minors...

(and there are other "possible new packages" liste in my page ...)

NB : recently updated (information) packages are easy to detect since they
use a new
    typography (use of black horizontal rules)...
    also
cheers
A+