ocamltex

Camllight contains "camltex" which allows to generate, from TeX code containing
caml code, another TeX document containing the output of the interpreter
on these caml code fragments. Very handy if you write documents about caml
programming.

This tool is not included in the ocaml distrib, however it seems that the
camltex from caml-light works fine with ocaml just be changing the invocation
of the interpreter in the corresponding perl script (we have at LRI a
patched version of camltex for ocaml, I'll have to check again what is the
exact patch to apply). To have it in debian one could either include it in
the ocaml package or have a separate package. An argument for (1) is that it
is not very large, an argument for (2) that it depends on tex and we probably
don't want to have ocaml depend on tex.

What do you think? The case given I volunteer to build the package for
ocaml-tex (once I'm trough the nm process, it seems that finally things
are advancing).

Ralf.