Re: making game with ocaml

Sven LUTHER <luther@debian.org> writes:
> [...]
>
> as soon as potato is released i will surely upgrade to woody too, but i need a
> clean potato system for fixing package for potato.

I use stow, it's easy after to clean the /usr/local after I use
upgrade the distrib.

>  [...]
> Where did you get the SDL_mixer ? i tried the sdl examples, and they refused
> to compile from the package (needing the source and such, ...)
I must commit the new README. You can found sdl_mixer at :

SDL mixer: http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/projects/SDL_mixer/index.html
SDL ttf: http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/projects/SDL_ttf/index.html
SDL image: http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/projects/SDL_image/index.html

--
Luc Mazardo
Gnu Emacs:flame.el You have the lack of intelligence of a whimpering