Re: Should this list stay?

Hello Mako,

I have subscribed long time ago when I started the "Tamay Dogan Network"
between Morocco, Turkey, Iran, Lebanon and Palestine.

My enterprise is non-profit and it holds many (little) Education Centers
(IT and specialy Linux where we use 100% Debian) in the above Countries.
Also I am working patialy together with the UNESCO and some other intl
organizations.

I was thinking, I get more contacts here to other NP enterprises/org.
But it seems not.

Currently I reconstruction my Enterprise since I expand my activities to
a very big Bio-Diesel Project in Morocco (if I get all Kredits, it will
create OVER 20.000 employs).  Also I am developing some related Software
for the Rafinerie using Debian GNU/Linux.

I realy do not know whether to drop this list or not.

But because the SPAM (I receive nearly nothing from here since I use
heavy local filtering) the list need a more responsable (dedicated)
listmaster or moderator like some other LOW-Traffic lists.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Am 2007-02-02 19:02:23, schrieb Benj. Mako Hill:
> Greetings,
>
> The Debian list-masters recently embarked on a bit of cleaning to shut
> down some very dormant lists. To my suprise, our list wasn't one of
> them but it strikes me that perhaps it should be.
>
> I would love to see this project revived but, at the moment, I am more
> than completely occupied with many other projects that I have moved on
> to. For many of you, I know the situation is similar.
>
> If you think this list should stay, please speak up! Otherwise, I'll
> suggest that the list be decommissioned.
>
> Regards,
> Mako
>

> --
> Benjamin Mako Hill
> mako@debian.org
> http://mako.cc/

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)