Should this list stay?

Greetings,

The Debian list-masters recently embarked on a bit of cleaning to shut
down some very dormant lists. To my suprise, our list wasn't one of
them but it strikes me that perhaps it should be.

I would love to see this project revived but, at the moment, I am more
than completely occupied with many other projects that I have moved on
to. For many of you, I know the situation is similar.

If you think this list should stay, please speak up! Otherwise, I'll
suggest that the list be decommissioned.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill