Help offered

Hello-

My apologies, but I am writing to you to see if this is still a “live” site – the last traffic I viewed was somewhat dated. I work for a NPO and a current GNU/Linux user: Debian and LibraNet (which is a simpler Debian-based system). I have worked in the NPO world for over fifteen years and used GNU/Linux for over five. Though not a GNU/Linux guru, I prefer it to any other available OS and it keeps me occupied at home, when I “tinker” and “explore” the capabilities.

This said, my areas are in technical writing as well and I would like to offer my services for this project, wherever needed (provided I understand the app I’m working on). I am also familiar with Morphix and find it the most awesome live CD available (DYNE:BOLIC is a close second). My home email is:

f.gibbs@comcast.net

Thank you.

Fred Gibbs

Frederick WP Gibbs, MSSA

HMIS Program Coordinator

Community Services Council of New Hampshire

PO Box 2338

Concord, NH 03302-2338

(603) 228-2218  x261  - Voice

(603) 225-4158 - Fax

fgibbs@cscnh.org

www.cscnh.org

Statement of Confidentiality:

The information contained within, and any attachments to, this electronic message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify CSCNH at 603-225-9694 or reply to HIPAAcompliance@cscnh.org and destroy all copies of this message as well as any attachments.