Debian Non-Profit Server?

Hello,

I'll be quick:

 - Many of us work on internet servers for Civil Society (riseup.net,
   comodino.org and so many others)
 - Many of these projects share lots of common problems (LDAP user
   database, mailing list software, user management...)

I propose to also work on a "Debian Non-Profit Server" distribution, to
be used in building internet servers for Civil Society.

The opportunities are endless, like:
 - joining forces for common maintenance and administration tasks
 - creating software and protocols to exchange contents between
   different servers promoting networking among projects
 - creating stuff like distributed backups, so that if a server is
   brought down the contents are still around

For now I just want the idea to be in the air: Brazil is not far to hack
on this in person...

Ciao,

Enrico