Re: Debian Non-Profit Server?

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 06:51, Enrico Zini wrote:
> I propose to also work on a "Debian Non-Profit Server" distribution, to
> be used in building internet servers for Civil Society.

I like that idea. The configuration of a desktop system can be quite
different than that of a server and the default applications will
certainly be quite different. I would assume that such a beastie would
not fire up X, the majority of the applications would be web-based, and
there would be some sort of diskless workstation/server install option
(LTSP or Lessdisks).

-Ron'

--
Ron Braithwaite