Debian-NP CDs [was Fwd: Re: [ukriders] Knoppix]

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:50:11PM -0800, Ian wrote:
> [...]

Alioth was down for a little while in that period. Needless to say
perhaps, but things have returned to normal. I've sent Chris an email
to update him.

In any case, it's extremely cool that people appreciated and are using
the CD!

I sent a handful back to Brazil with Marcelo Branco, gave a few to
RMS, and sent a handful to Italy for redistribution as well. :)

I've got about 50 copies with me in Seattle right now. If people want
a pressed copy (they look very nice), send me your address off-list. If
you can paypal me $1-2 US (address is mako@bork.hampshire.edu) for
shipping, that would be highly appreciated but not essential.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill