NGO-in-a-Box

Tactical Tech Folks,

I was reviewing the NGO-in-a-Box info you have on your website[1] and
saw that you asked for suggestions and comments for the new edition of
the box due out mid-March.

Judging from our conversations at the last Summer Source, you will
probably want to switch KNOPPIX/Debian with Debian-NP. They are both
bootable CDs but Debian-NP ships with a wider assortment of the
applications that NGOs and small offices want.

You can find CD images up at http://debian-np.alioth.debian.org

Let the Debian-NP list <debian-nonprofit@lists.debian.org> know if you
need any help setting this set up or choosing the latest version when
you put together the next edition of NGO in a box.

Regards,
Mako

[1] http://www.tacticaltech.org/?q=node/view/40

--