Re: Introduction

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 12:56, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 August 2004 16:50, Scott Merrill wrote:
> > Stephen Lynch said:
> > > As always, the truly killer non-profit Free app for would be a
> > > high quality donor tracking database.
>
> What do you think of infocentral.org?

I'm the project leader of InfoCentral.  Just though I should mention
that it is undergoing re-development at the moment.  We are switching
from PHP to Java, as PHP is not sufficient for our future goals of
adding many "enterprise class" features and it is not so great for
massively scaling up in complexity.

On the other hand, if you need a lightweight solution, check out the
old version.  It doesn't really do "donor tracking" yet in the sense
of a comprehensive pledge / donation / receipting / accounting
system, but there is some crude functionality there.  Mostly it is
for keeping track of membership contact info, etc.

Chris