prebaseinstaller udeb module

Hello folks,

Since sometimes is need change somefile before the base-installer is
run, I built the prebaseinstaller package. This is almost based in
prebaseconfig and worked fine to what I need.

I know two CDDs needing it, one of they is debian-np. Since this need
use Postfix like MTA and this fail to configure if /etc/hostname
doesn't exist with this package is easy to fix this since we can
include a script to copy the /etc/hostname to /target/etc.

I want to know if nobody have problem with I sent the source to SVN
and upload the package?

The current package is built with 'optional' priority so to installed
should not make any difference.

What you think about?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R