Re: SVN organization

guillaume pernot schrieb am Tuesday, den 08. June 2004:

> hi otavio !

hi otavio and guillaume!

> Le lundi 7 Juin 2004 19:05, Otavio Salvador a ?crit :
> > branchs
> > tags
> > trunk
>
> i was just thinking of something like that.

I think we all agree, and I should have read these messages before I
responded to the other.

> we hope not to have that many packages. for now the simple all-in-one
> trunk/branch/tags repository is enough, IMHO.

I think I need to read up on Subversion, because I dont really
understand the difference between trunks, branches and tags, but I
am willing to trust you and otavio's agreement as being good judgement.

> i think i can create this myself (ie, within svn/debian-np, _not_ svn/trunk
> etc...).
> i do it ?

Go for it Guillaume!

micah