Re: Morphix/Debian-NP CDs

Mako,

I would put anything to do with localization, ie. unicode fonts, the
yudit editor and as many language versions as possible of
gnome/mozilla/openoffice on there. Since I'm not a debian user, I don't
know much about what exists as packages, but the cd would be awesome if
it ran out of the box with various alphabets etc.

that would include:

sylfaen font for georgian/armenian
yudit unicode editor

but probably a number of other things as well.

Some time next year I want to put together a Morphix version with the
specific purpose of showcasing gnu/linux localization projects, but mosy
of this stuff is crucial on a debian-np disc as well.

/tomas