Re: Customer Relations Management

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 2:23 pm, Jason Maas wrote:

> We're planning on implementing most of the software Matt mentioned as web
> apps, but this Contact Management software is one thing that I think might
> be particularly useful to have as native app with a local copy of the data
> in addition to a web app front end.  That way when you're on the road and
> cut off from the Internet you can still read and modify contact info.  My
> thought is that the native app could be written in something like wxPython
> for easy cross-platform development.

The GNU Enterprise stuff looks interesting (nice architecture, form and report
layout tools).  But I haven't played with it yet.

Mark Bucciarelli, www.hubcapconsulting.com
  As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should
and this we should do freely and generously.  -- Benjamin Franklin