DebianNP work and possible digital divide event

hi NPers! ;)

I see that lists is not so used now for the work on this project... I'm
reading the list more or less from its creation but I can't follow the
work on IRC or in other virtual spaces! So this message is to confirm my
desire to contribute to the project, for general work for about morphix
tasks too for example and to ask you about an idea for a presentation.
I have an idea to send an abstract for an event that we are organizing
here in Italy (Florence in this case) inside the national LinuxDay event
(November 29). The topic is free software and digital divide, possible
arguments are projects for third world development, done or to be done,
digital divide everywhere, economic models based on FS, etc etc and I
think DebianNP is a perfect problem to introduce there.
So I'd like to have a better idea about the state of our project so I
can propose this talk and go on with my contribute to the project, so if
you can help me you can spread on this list all your "secret" ;) work,
suggestion, documents, slides, or any other sort of contributions for
this task and for all the other way we can use to distribute information
about DebianNP.

What do you think about it?

Thanks
Christian