Re: next step...

Hi,

Le Mercredi 6 Août 2003 02:16, Darryl Caldwell a écrit :
> With the exception of a good fundraising system, most of the other apps
> are the same as those required of other small biz/office setups. Without
> namimg too many names here are the types that immediately come to mind:

Databases ?

I am trying to compile kmysqladmin with KDE3, without success, up to now.
But I found DBDesigner4, which is certainly the most  complete free product in
this category. There is no Debian package yet.

http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/index.php
It's GPL licenced, and it needs Kylix 3 or Delphi 7 to compile. Is this a
problem ? cf. http://www.fabforce.net/downloadfile.php?iddownloadfile=7

Regards,
Yann
--