Re: next step...

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 04:15:27PM -0700, Jeff wrote:
> it is great to see a growing community of folks pulling together to make
> this happen.
>
> i wonder how we can keep momentum going and get to the next level of the
> project.
>
> it seems that software assesment is underway.
> perhaps a package list would be a good next step.

I agree completely and I think that putting together lists of the
packages we all want to include and identify the software we are
missing and the templates and such we need to get set up are sensible
next steps.

Michelle Ribeiro and I were talking and thought that devoting the next
week to individual brainstorming and wiki work to put some lists would
be a good way to start. Then next week we can schedule an IRC meeting
to try to compare what we have and discuss any sticking points.

I'll wait for Michelle to post more firm info announcing something to
the list.

Regards,
Mako

--