Morphix

I just spent a couple of hour playing with Morphix.

While Knoppix is a bit more advanced (on my newest PC with a ASUS mobo Knoppix
worked with the on-board graphic card while Morphix didn't) I liked very much
the idea of  defining modules.

I imagine a web front-end helping users build their custom ISO images and
letting them download the final ISO ready-to-burn perfectly suited to their needs.

This work could be shared with other projects developing "vertical" version of
debian.

Moreover a module-based distribution could simplify to a large extent the
management of the project.

Bye

Gianluca