LinuxPlanet Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Review

Debian Project
LinuxPlanet Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Review
January 5, 1999

LinuxPlanet has an article written by Ed Petron entitled
"DistributionWatch Review: Debian GNU/Linux 2.1" online at
which looks at the various parts of Debian's distribution.

Below is a list of the sections in the review.

 1 Introducing Debian GNU/Linux
 2 Obtaining Debian GNU/Linux
 3 The Distribution Structure
 4 Debian GNU/Linux Packages
 5 Debian on Other Platforms
 6 Debian's Package-Management System
 7 Package Dependencies
 8 Installing Debian GNU/Linux
 9 Support Avenues
10 In Conclusion

>> Contributing

  If you see articles, book reviews, or any other Debian related material
online, please drop <press@debian.org> a mail and let us know so that we can
post it to our mailing lists and keep our users informed.  Debian related
commercial advertisements are also welcome and are posted to the
debian-commercial mailing list.

Nils Lohner                             E-Mail: lohner@debian.org
Debian Press Team                       Press:  press@debian.org