Re: Debian DD Non Uploading Application Luna bittin Jernberg

Hi Luna!

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 05:20:33PM +0200, Luna Jernberg wrote:
> (and got noticed by a Swedish Debian person and Sam Hartmans that i forgot
> to GPG sign my email so trying again)

Not just that :)

I see you opened https://nm.debian.org/process/917/ - but instead of
pushing your signed statements there (which would get forwarded to this
ML by the website) you sent the statement here.

Please fill in the required "Missing requirements" (in particular, this
email of yours would be the "Declaration of intent").

Also, I see that the GPG key you added to your profile can't be fetched.
Please make sure your key is available through keyserver.ubuntu.com, as
that's a prerequisite to do pretty much anything.  I trust that you know
the details of your gpg key and whether it has enough signatures on it,
or otherwise already have a plan to ask some DDs to endorse your key.

Thank you for applying!

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo