Re: Debian DD Non Uploading Application Luna bittin Jernberg

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 3:19 PM Luna Jernberg <droidbittin@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

Luna Jernberg bittin

I have been working on translating Debian Docs into Swedish since 2019 and helped out at Online Debconfs and Minidebconfs 2020-2021

Helped hosting a Debian Day in Stockholm and will host some more Debian events in Stockholm this and next week