Re: Nicholas D Steeves: Application Manager report

Ondřej Nový (via nm.debian.org) <nm@debian.org> (2021-01-10):
> After looking at Nicholas D Steeves <nsteeves@gmail.com>'s
> contributions and after exchanging some emails (sometimes with longer
> response times on both sides :) to get to know them a bit better, I
> agree with the advocate(s) that Nicholas D Steeves
> <nsteeves@gmail.com> can and should indeed be a Debian Developer,

Nicholas also managed to dive into Debian Installer deep enough to be
able to propose important changes to the btrfs subsystem (patching,
testing — not always trivial! — , taking feedback into account, etc.),
and also demonstrate all the qualities we like to see in a team player.

Happy to see Nicholas become a DD, the sooner the better!

Cheers,