Re: Nicholas D Steeves: Application Manager report

Hi Ondřej,

Ondřej Nový (via nm.debian.org) <nm@debian.org> writes:

> For nm.debian.org, at 2021-01-10:
> After looking at Nicholas D Steeves <nsteeves@gmail.com>'s contributions and after exchanging some emails
> (sometimes with longer response times on both sides :) to get to know them a bit better, I agree with
> the advocate(s) that Nicholas D Steeves <nsteeves@gmail.com> can and should indeed be a Debian Developer,
> uploading right now.

Thank you for the good news! :-) And thank you for taking the time and
effort to supervise my process; it's been a pleasure.  Concerning our
longer response times, I think we probably both have an understanding
that preparing the Bullseye release is more important than my process ;-)

I'm curious to see if Bookworm will be as much work in the six months
leading up to the freeze as Buster has been...after all, this might just
be a case of "the more you learn, the more you realise how much work is
required".

Sincerely,
Nicholas