Re: Thomas Koch: Declaration of intent

Hi Thomas,

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 02:02:55PM -0000, Thomas Koch wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, uploading.

yay!

> I've participated in the Debian community since 2010 by packaging smaller packages, participating at 3 DebConfs, 2 MiniDebConfs and several smaller events.

(I'm surprised you're not a DD yet…)

while I have never worked with you on technical things (so I sadly
cannot advocate you) I've had several interactions with you, both at
DebConfs as well a via mail, and they have always been interesting and
very pleasant, so I'm very happy to see that you finally (again) want
to become a full member of Debian. I'm confident this will be good for
the project as a whole and especially for those areas you'll work on.

So: thanks for your past work and I'm looking forward to see the results
of your future work in Debian. And: enjoy!

--
cheers,
	Holger