Re: Helen Koike: Declaration of intent

Hi,

Le 02/08/2018 à 19:58, Mattia Rizzolo a écrit :
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 08:01:52AM -0000, Helen Koike wrote:
>> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer non uploader.
[…]
> Have you considered asking for a guest account?

I was one of the people advising going in the full DD process (real life
yet casual meetups during DebConf helps). Guest account is only time
limited, and being DD is not only about technical stuff (e.g., vote).
I’m confident that people who already vouched for Helen will happily
renew their support for the full DD process (more people may follow).

Just writing this right here, right now, to make clear than I do believe
that the proper DM process for Helen to become DD is the right way to go
(not being among the people who actively worked with Helen, I can’t
advocate on her technical skills, yet “mentoring” her a bit as part of
the DebConf Video team, and seeing her on stage part of the Secure Boot
team, makes me feel like she should really be recognized as a full
member of our project ASAP.

Regards

David