Re: Cannot access public Debian porter machines

Hello,

>When I attempt to request access to a Debian machine on https://nm.debian.org/wizard/process/ga , the website says that since I am a DM with guest account I should already have access to porter >machines. Yet when I attempt to login to barriere (amd64 public porter machine)  for example , login fails.

can you please post the error message?
did you receive the porterbox welcome email? it should tell you how to place your public ssh key into the system and
login with your username.

(I don't honestly remember how I did set it up the first time, sorry!)

G.