Cannot access public Debian porter machines

Hello,

When I attempt to request access to a Debian machine on https://nm.debian.org/wizard/process/ga , the website says that since I am a DM with guest account I should already have access to porter machines. Yet when I attempt to login to barriere (amd64 public porter machine) for example , login fails.

Could someone help me with this issue? Also shouldn't I submit my public SSH key somewhere to be able to login? It is already on Alioth.