Re: Michael Shuler: Declaration of intent

Michael Shuler dijo [Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 04:07:39AM -0000]:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, uploading.
>
> I have been a contributor to Debian for quite a few years and this is long overdue :)

I want to comment the same as Holger — I took for granted you were a
DD already. Great thing you are taking this step, I trust the process
will be quick and easy for you!

I'm only replying to this message because you sent *two* different
request (I'm including both in my reply), one to become a DM and one
to become a DD-Uploading. Which one are you applying to?

And, as Holger commented, I'm not formally endorsing your application,
as I haven't directly worked with you... But from you being so long
close to the project, and with the packages you maintain... I guess
you should be aiming to DD.